Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Spring Dance to Remember

I've got to be honest. When I first heard the details of the spring dance I wasn't that excited. I mean I love the experience:buying a new dress, getting accessories that would match my outfit, all that stuff. But when I heard about the admissions fee and the fact you had to aparantly pay for your food, I thought that was ridiculous. I never really heard of having a dance where you had to pay to get in. Regardless, I had to stick my foot in my mouth. Here i was, judging the dance before it even happened, and it turned out to be awesome.Here's the stuff I loved about it because it would be too long if I didn't list them out.
  1. The cupcakes(supplied by the one and only Kinyanna Evans)
  2. The music(a round of applause for Chris O.)
  3. The performances(who knew Cash Records could rap so well?)
  4. All the pictures
  5. The look on everyone's faces when She Fox and She Wolf made their grand entrance
  6. The runway show
These are the just a few things that made my day on Friday. What I'm trying to say is that the dance was another beautiful memory to add to my young life. When i'm old and have kids, I'm going to share this day to everyone who will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment