Thursday, March 18, 2010

Never Do Your Nails in th Morning

I've got some advice (I like giving advice). Never do your nails in the morning. Especially if you still have streaks of all the colors of the rainbow still on them. It may seem like it's a good idea to paint your nails a nice shade of green if you miraculously have ten minutes before you have to leave the house to catch the train. I'm telling you now,though, don't do it. Because even if those streaks are almost gone, I can almost guarantee that those streaks will be visible under the new color. I should know about this because I've experienced this, numerous times. In this situation, the saying practice make perfect does not work. Trust me, no matter how many times you try this, you'll still have smudges on your nails. It's funny that school is like badly painted nails. It needs to be done with precision, and it's really frustrating when you give something your all and end up messing up everything at the end. Like when you take a test and you're on the last question, and it has five parts. It's worth ten points, and you feel like pulling your hair out because you just spent an entire hour of your life sitting and circling letters, and whether or not you fail depends on this ten point question. You can't help but out end up staring at the page for five minutes till it goes blurry. Granted, it doesn't take an hour to do your nails, but the precision you need is ridiculous. No one can really master it.The hilarity of it all is that I need to change my nails to red after I finish writing this because eye burning green does not even remotely match my dress for the dance tomorrow.The dance that I have to pay two dollars to get in. Not to mention" food will not be provided without a fee". Let's hope no one forgets their money. It would really suck to be the only one hungry while everyone is munching on pizza and slurping down kool-aid. I wonder, will there be a juice bowl? I guess not,, because then people could take juice for free. Imagine the horror that would create. Gasp at the wasted profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment