Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break here we come

Hey all my fans, Shelle has entered the blog to add a post. It's great that it's Spring Break, right? I always wondered if Spring break for some people was like in the movies, where you go to a beach with all your friends for the entire week and everyone sees you on MTV. Does that actually happen? I want to ask if anyone has anyone has ever done that.(Add that to my bucket list).Usually I spend my break doing absolutely nothing and homework (since we have so much.). It's funny how everybody plans to do all these things they never do during break, like clean out your closet, but they never do it. Personally, I just wait till the last second to anything of importance (other than homework).So now this blog is going to be a record of all the things I need to do during the break, and everyday I'll see if I check anything off of my list.
  • Do all of my homework before the weekend (it's not as easy as it seems)
  • Watch a movie with my beloved aunt at the theater (I want to see Remember Me or The Runaways, which of the two would you recommend, fans?)
  • Eat at Red Lobster (Can you believe I've never been there?! I'm an Olive Garden kind of girl.)
  • Finally organize the hurricane that is my book bag.(there's going to have to be some encouragement to do this).
  • Write some more songs (This won't be hard)
  • Listen to some music (Like Mcfly, Paramore, Rise Against,Disturbed, Flyleaf, blink 182, Metallica, Eminem, ACDC...)
  • Skateboard
  • Blog (of course,how else would I stay on track)
  • Do laundry
So I expect my followers to see if I can meet my goals, even the ones i don't want to do. You have to be my impetus!!!

1 comment:

  1. So...did you check anything off your list? Anything at all? Clearly, you blogged...That's something...

    I ALWAYS waited until the last minute to do things. I still am the queen of procrastination, but I have to admit, I think I do my best work under pressure. :)

    Anyway, I knew you were the perfect person to take on this project. You capture the essence of being a teenager so well. You are creative, honest, and have the insights of an old (but super cool) soul. Who knows--someday when you're famous, you'll be able to say that you were one of the first people to truly track her high school career on a blog! A Saber blog at that!

    I can't wait to read your next entry...

    ReplyDelete