Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Everything good's gotta end eventually, right?

I've got to be honest with you fans. I don't want to go back to school. It just doesn't sound all that appealing to me- going back to sitting in desks and raising your hand. It's funny how we all complain how monotonous our breaks are until it's the last day. Then we take advantage of any possible chance to have the last bit of freedom. It's a fact of life, everything good's got to end. I'm not trying to say school is a prison. Goodness no. It's just that-how can I put this-there are more fun things in life. My dad says that you work hard now to play hard later in life. It gets hard- though- staying positive when you're counting the days till the next break. So now we have to wait till like summer vacation to have a day off. At least we have something to look forward to for the rest of the rest of the year. That and the Atlanta trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment