Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Watch out world

So I'm back. I couldn't blog on Monday. (If you notice, I never blog on Monday. It's because I have no internet access on Mondays). Anyway, on Monday, I had the honor of meeting some students from Achievement First. It was good to see some new faces that will be sharing our school for the rest of my teenage years. We were interviewed (I'm getting famous a little more every day). They asked us the usual questions:what we liked about the school, our extracurricular activities, and every other question I forgot because I have short term memory loss. I've gotta say, though, I'm excited to meet everybody else. I can really envision myself hanging out with the other kids from Achievement First. You know when you meet some people and you know- you just know that you and those people probably won't get along. Fake smiles and nods will be as social as it gets. It's like a feeling in your gut. I didn't get that feeling. Granted, it was only a few students from the school, my instinct says they're going to be cool people. I say, it will be good to have new people in our school. I mean, I love my classmates, they're like a second family, but there's only so much you can take of the same people. Like they say, same thing, different day. And just imagine all the awesome activities we can do now that there's more people. I know, I shouldn't get all excited. We're still separate schools. Very different yet somewhat similar. But imagine all the change we can do now that there's more than 38 teens. We can definitely change the world now. Planting trees and all that good stuff. So make way, world. First Achievement and UCHS are coming through. Get ready to ooh and ahh at our excellence and originality.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with everything you said, Michelle! I may have eavesdropped a little bit on the convo since I was up there and I can definitely see some budding friendships. And who do you think will be the first to find a significant other at AF? ;)

    -Mr. B

    ReplyDelete