Monday, March 12, 2012

A Look Inside My mind During a Lecture

The lesson about observing your thoughts in Collegiate Prep got me to thinking I should try it.
I mean I already zone out constantly, why not observe and record what thoughts cross my mind when I'm doing something like listening to a lecture?
So I did.
*Note: This is not to say that I didn't pay attention. You can check my notes if you don't believe me.
  1. My eye feels like it wants to explode
  2. I can't believe Cappie and Casey broke up in that episode of Greek that I watched last week
  3. Who makes one homework assignment 300 points?!
  4. I'm seriously obsessed with romantic books with vampires
  5. Smash is on today :)
  6. Round and yellow, round and yellow
  7. Can you major in making up songs about biology processes?
  8. How do teachers know so much info off the top of their head during lectures?


No comments:

Post a Comment