Monday, March 19, 2012

Even more "That's So High School Moments"

Every so often, I talk about those days when UCHS seems "so high school".
When it feels like things going on at school are just as dramatic and ridiculous as the scenarios I watch every Tuesday in my favorite teen dramas.
And maybe I just have high expectations, but I tend to assume that my school life won't be as intense as the show Switched at Birth.
But here goes one of these things that seems just as cliche as the movies and teen shows.
And that thing is ex boyfriends.
But not just any ex boyfriends.
Ex boyfriends you go to school
with.
Am I the only who feels it's kinda awkward?
Like, the day after you guys break up, and that first time you see each other afterwards.
That awkward hi you can't help but say, but regret once you do.
Or the times your eyes meet, the ones that catch you off guard, that make you wonder, " Could he tell what I was thinking?"
Possibly the worst of the moments, though, is being in the same room, and talking to everyone else but each other; you keep wrestling with whether you should say something, or wait till they come to you. And even if you refuse to admit it, you're half wishing they'll be the one to say something.
So I was wondering, how do you deal with these moments, these moments that you scoffed at in Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries, but you're now experiencing fo yourself?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment