Monday, March 12, 2012

Comments, Questions, Please?

Ever since I've created this blog, there's been this obsession by my readers for me to post more than I do.
And I'm a pretty busy person. Most of my readers should know, especially the ones who are teachers at UCHS.
You know how it is.
So sometimes I forget to post, or I don't have the time or motivation. I'm stressed out, dealing with "this is so high school" moments, and so forth.
And I wasn't aware that my blog was apparently so famous. I thought only my mom and Ms. Roth read it. I didn't it went viral in the education world.
Bu it apparently has.
Which is awesome and I love that.

But it makes me wonder what people think of what I'm writing.

Not saying I would change my opinion or write differently, because I wouldn't. If you don't already know, I have my own style of writing that isn't going to change any time soon, trust me.
Even if the editor of chief of the mighty New York Times tells me something, I'll sneak it in somehow.

It actually makes me wonder why nobody ever comments on what I write. Personally, I want to know what my readers think. Do you agree on what I write? Disagree? Do you hate the titles of my posts?
Seriously I really want to know.
Is there something that would be interesting for me to write about?
I mean this isn't about me changing how I write or what I think. It's just plain curiosity. If I ask a question in my post, really, it would be great if someone answered it.

I mean, I know my readers have opinions about what I write. I just want to know what they are.
Besides, it will prepare me for when I start getting mail from my fans and faithful readers about my articles in the New York Times or the Chicago Tribune.


No comments:

Post a Comment