Monday, September 13, 2010

I have a question

I have a question: is a polka dot head band distracting? Because according to the school, wearing it requires a punishment. For wearing a polka dot head band. I guess I was wrong when I thought that people would look at my face when they looked at me. Apparently that's not the case. No, when people see me they're fascinated, no mesmerized by my head band. For that, it's only fair that I get a violation, right?

I hope my sarcasm shows through my words because trust me, it's there.

Now, is that something that really needs to be addressed? To me, there are other issues that should be dealt with. Like the band that's being formed, how will we get our instruments? And why isn't there a girls basketball team? No I guess the executive decision is to chastise someone (that person being me if you didn't already notice) for trying to make her hair look remotely decent. What I really don't understand though is why no one told me to take it off when i came into the building instead of at the end of the day.But hey that's UCHS for you. Extreme rules and lots of responsibilities, that's the way it goes. Sometimes it's like we're not even in the tenth grade. Really, it's bad enough I'm short and I don't look like a tenth grader. We don't have to be treated like we're still in WCCS too.

No comments:

Post a Comment