Monday, September 20, 2010

The beginning

Fans, I'm proud to say that my posts have made a difference. Yes,I'm serious, I came to school today to the news of the HEADBAND POLICY CHANGED. Now it may just be me being egotistical (which is really rare) and the teachers may have just realized that their rules and headbands were a tad extreme. I'm going to be arrogant and say that it was me that partly changed it. If I changed this (or helped) imagine all the other issues I can change with my posts. I don't know if anyone knows, but my dream is to change the world with my words. This is the beginning to my journey to the dream I've had since I've been about ten. Someone really near and dear to my heart told me if you want change demand it. That's exactly what I plan to do (civilly and professionally of course). It's good to know that the school is somewhat open to change, if we're open to communicating our thoughts and issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment