Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Can't Wait for Mondays

It's a secret, but I've never really seen Glee the show. I do know one thing, though, that I love to sing, And if I can sing and have fun, you can count me in as a member of the new Glee Club. Plus, it gives me something to look forward to on Mondays. If anyone is curious, Daysha is the mastermind behind the Glee club, so thank her for the awesome idea. I can't wait for singing and learning how to, perfect preparation for the highly anticipated musical (wink wink) and of course the band that's being formed. I can see it now, us singing Fever 95 and Michael Jackson, Paramore and Mcfly (because they definitely need more recognition) Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and anybody else we want to sing and perform. Needless to say I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment