Thursday, September 19, 2013

Someone

School .

The first day of my 10th grade year was absurdly interesting . It was great to see all the familiar faces & finally get back to UCHS ! I was looking forward to beginning the new school year with new friendships & getting to know all the new staff . 

Of course , things don't work out the way one plans them too . 

Already on the first week of school I felt unwanted & less then . The freshman began to realize the person I really was , if you know what I mean . Their reactions were so immature & so hard to ignore . All I saw were faces , staring & laughing , as if I was some kind of freak show that no one has ever seen before .

To me , it got WORSE & that was a truth I didn't want to face .

. . .

However , things got better . The same guy that quoted the bible to me a year ago, telling me I was going to hell , was the same guy that came up to me , gave me a hand shake & asked me how I was doing a couple of days ago . No one instructed him to do so but his own conscience . While this may seem like nothing to many , to me it was practically everything . It reassured me that all my hard work & bravery was paying off . It informed me that my actions were clearly changing the people around .

Another guy that just a couple of months ago told my friend that he didn't believe God made me , was the same person that told me I was a great friend who gave exceptionally well advice .

I see it . I see what a great influence I've become to many people , guys in particular . Atlas maturity levels are gradually rising & society's realizing its ignorance .

I'm SOMEONE now , it's amazing .

No comments:

Post a Comment