Wednesday, May 8, 2013

And so it begins...and Ends

 I've never had any regrets. Well, that's a lie. I regret something once, and after I forgave myself I promised I'd never regret anything ever again.

But that doesn't mean I don't look back on my life sometimes and wish I did things a little differently. I reflect, constantly, and joke that my mind never stops because it's too busy analyzing everything, which is mentally exhausting.

So I've decided, as my last year of high school comes to a close, that I would dedicate some time to fully reflect on things I wish I did a little differently in these last few years. And as much as my list obsessive self wants to clump all of them into one post, I'm not going to. Because if I did so then I'd miss something, something that could hypothetically change everything.

And so the process of reflection begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment