Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Inspire Me World

Inspiration always come unexpectedly for me. I didn't expect for the last common ground to inspire me to write spoken word of my own for the first time, or to finally analyze my ambiguous identity as a hispano-americana. I didn't expect to realize that I dream of being trilingual and learning sign language because there's an entire culture out there that I can't wait to learn about. I never expected to fall in love with acting or student government.
As graduation nears, I realize that there so many things I haven't experienced yet, so many cultures I haven't immersed in yet, so many books I have yet to read, so many classes I've never taken.
I have so many people to meet, so many things to fall in love with, so many novels to write, so much spoken poetry to  perform, so many epiphanies to have.
It's funny, I thought growing up would be much more dreadful than it actually is, but I can't stop smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment