Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's Killing Me

So I'm freaking out here.
My friends are calling me, saying, "Oh my god I got my AP scores in the mail!! What did you get?"
And what do I respond with?
"....I didn't get my scores yet."
And I've been trying to be patient, thinking maybe it's just because Far Rockaway is extremely far away from everywhere else (I mean it's in the name), but this is just getting ridiculous. It's been days now, and I don't even get an email. Where's the courtesy?
Let me just say, I read hundreds of pages on American history, made countless flashcards on biological processes that I could barely pronounce the names of, wrote either a document based or free response essay almost every Friday of every week  for a year, and sacrificed precious sleep in the morning to go to Independent study.
Don't I deserve to know my scores? Don't I deserve to have my anxiety quelled as I  sit here and wonder? Don't I deserve to be able to gloat like everyone else instead  of saying, "...I didn't get my scores yet"? For god sakes, my handwriting was the neatest it has ever been in my entire life in those history essays.
Have mercy College Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment