Friday, June 29, 2012

Wait, I'm a Senior Now?

A few days ago I  got a text message that said:
We're freaking seniors!!!!!!
And my visceral reaction was:
Wait, I'm a Senior now?
The hardest year of my life is over, and it feels weird to think about the fact that I'm not a junior anymore.
I feel so old.
I can't believe I'm almost done with my high school career. It's mind boggling to me, because it shows just how quickly I'll be entering the real world, a world where I actually attend a college instead of visiting them for a day, a world where I have to figure out what I want to do with my life, where I'm going to live after college.
And I know, I still have time to think about this, but jeez, this came quicker than I expected.
I remember the first day of fifth grade, and now look at me.
I'm a senior.
It's crazy isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment