Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holiday Thoughts

So in the light of the holidays thought it would be really helpful to look back and think about some things, especially since the end of the year is approaching in a matter of days. And through all of this thinking (and gift opening) I was wondering why it is that I've been so stressed.
Of course it's been because of school, but to me that 's much too vague. So as I ate delicious cheese cake, and enjoyed the beginning of my holidays, I continued to wonder why my stress level has been so high, and how it's been affecting me.
And that's when I realized that the reason I've been so stressed is because I have no stress release.
After this realization, I was immediately brought back to a Saturday morning where I woke up and the first thought on my mind was
"Jesus, I have APUSH homework."
Which then proceeded the daily stress induced hours of me making a mental checklist of all the homework I still didn't do.
Being brought back to that memory made me realize that the stress that I had would overwhelm me to the point where it was just always there.
And maybe I'm not the only one with that problem.
That said, it's time for me to figure out ha it is that can take that stress aay, so that I don't feel like my life is a huge clock, ticking away to my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment