Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Countdown to Litlle Shop of Horrors!

Well the cat is out of the bag because of me!( By the way, who made that weird saying? Mr. Bobrow would know, seeing as it will probably be on a global grit one of these weeks) I found out that the musical this year is............drum roll for those who are unaware..................

Little Shop Of Horrors!

I've seen the movie before, a long time ago, and all I really remember is the big plant that says, "Feed me Seymour!" Well, I looked it up a bit, and came up with this list:
  1. I love Audrey, Seymour's love interest. (Hint hint Mr. Campbell and Ms. Rose)
  2. I think the chorus is amazing and I adore their clothing throughout the movie.
  3. Audrey's boyfriend that is the dentist in my opinion is an alter ego of Lamont Sadler
  4. I never get tired of the songs Skid Row and Suddenly Seymour.
  5. I can't wait for auditions and casting because i know I want to be a part of this masterpiece.
Mr Campbell revealed that auditions are being held in February for all the people who, like me, are excited. Countdown to February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment