Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Saber sentinel, here I come

I am proud to announce that I am columnist for the Saber Sentinel. No I don't write articles, I write columns. Just think of me as Owen Wilson from Marley and Me. I write what's on my mind that I hope will make people think. I want my columns to be a fair and true representation of our experiences in the high school. If it's up to me, my voice will be the one to shed light on how it truly feels to be a teenager in UCHS. How it feels to balance a social life and academics, what's it like to get your heart broken by a guy that happens to be in your advisory, battling with who you are and boxes people put you in, realizing the hard way who your true friends are. Because in the end, high school is a juggling act that feels as if it will never end until all of your balls have fallen on the floor. If it can be my words that express these things, then hopefully people won't feel alone because of the constant reminder that there are people who feel excactly the way they do. And of course it's the cherry on top that I adore writing , and this is perfect practice for the future years of making it into my lifelong career +^-^+

No comments:

Post a Comment