Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just keep going

I'll be honest: I didn't try very hard in the beginning of the school year. I didn't really want the summer to be over and i was slacking a bit. I mean, I still tried and did what I had to do, but I could have been doing better. See in my family, I need to do better than everyone else. It isn't enough to be average or mediocre. I need to constantly push myself and I need others to push me as well. It's always a challenge, especially when you get tired or you let your confidence get in the way of doing your best. You just need to kepp on going. Continue to give life your all and be proud of yourself. At the same time, never become too satisfied with where you are and always strive for more. Take what you want in life and remember that hard works is what accomplishes goals. Only you can really change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment