Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We're Not Done Yet

They say that your high school career never gets harder than the end of junior year. 
I don't whether or not to be relieved or terrified.
Maybe it's safe to be both.
All I know is that I could have sworn that this Monday was the last day of school, because that AP bio test was one of the hardest tests  I took in my entire life.
So hard, in fact, that I had this sudden and burning urge to go home afterwards and immediately start my summer.
But no. AP Bio students trudged downstairs to lunch, through the rest of the day, and the rest of the days left in the week. 
Ad that's when i realized:
We're not done yet. 
It feels like it, but we still have so much left to accomplish this year.
We have a research paper due, internships, the June SAT and SAT II's, Regents exams, finals, AND THEN the end of the year.
So as much as all of us feel like we've never studied as much in our lives as we did for AP exams, and that junior year can't get anymore stressful than that, let's remember:
We're not done yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment