Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally, I can take a breather

Wow, how long has it been? Weeks? Months?
I don't know for sure but I do know that I was so busy that I forgot that I had a blog.
Well that's a lie.
I distinctly remember thinking, I have to update my blog, but either passing out from exhaustion or remembering, oh crap I have to memorize all of act two for the show, or jeez we have an exam tomorrow in Algebra, and forgetting about it.
Even after the show and all the fame (please stop the applause it has already been a week since my debut) I have regents to worry about. Now I don't know what the motivation for some my classmates are, but I do NOT want to be a senior trying to pass the global regents, and I plan to go to Florida this summer, and that won't happen unless I ave those regents.
But today I decided to take a break and relax my neck after I've been bending over a barrons book for over an hour.
Even now as I'm writing this I'm thinking about going to sleep.
I'll say, that's true grit.
Good night loyal fans.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment