Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's time to be honest

It would be a lie to say that I didn't ever have any free time, or that I didn't know what I had to do to boost up my grade in the classes I have trouble with everyday. To be honest, it would be a lie to say I can't stay till 5:30 everyday for office hours. Technically I can.
But I don't.
I know I can try harder. I'm sure even the master mind Kevin can try harder than he already does. We all can.

Sometimes though, we just don't want to.

Now this post isn't meant to make anyone upset. It isn't meant to spark any future lectures either. It's meant to give some perspective. Some perspective on how we feel. No excuses, just honesty.

I don't like algebra. The fact that I have to put in over 150% effort, and I still fail infuriates me. I think Spanish class is extremely repetitive at times, and half the time I just want to go to sleep in Global, only because its my last class.
It isn't easy to be in school for all the hours we're in it. I think that these high expectations teachers have for us make them forget that we are just as normal as all the other high school students. We may be very uncommon, but we're still teens.
Judy like all of you may be uncommon teachers, but you're still people.
I think people forget that.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment